Once again IN-FIT Studio and owner Kip Jawish are highlighted in the Frederick News-Post. We appreciate being considered a leader in the health and fitness field in our community.Click here to view the article:
- Marine Corps Marathon: Congratulations to Linda Towns for a new PR and to Jenn Wilson for finishing her FIRST marathon right on her goal time!
- Sea Gull Century: Dr. Paul McNeill and Keith Allison both finished the 100 mile bike ride in Salisbury, MD
- Baltimore Half-Marathon: Sharon Baptiste-Johnson won the Master’s division. Joanne Hamilton also finished with a great time.
- Pink Ribbon 5k: Jenn Wilson won 2nd in her age-group. Sarah Hurwitz, Sarah Godwin, Angela Chase, Susan Edmiston, Ann Higgins, Diane Shifflet, and last but never least The Larkin Gang: Ann and Mike.
- Giant Acorn Triathlon: Kip Jawish
- Bike to the Beach: 120 mile bike from Washington DC to Rehobeth Beach DE. Congrats to Peter Plamondon, Bob Perini, John Laux, Ricky Rutland and Kip Jawish
- Women’s O.P.E.N Golf Tournament: Congratulations to all who played and supported the Frederick County Commission for Women.
- Baltimore 10-Miler: Jenn Wilson, Linda Towns and our very own Sharon Baptiste-Johnson.
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day 60-mile Walk for the Cure: Way to go Michelle Martz!!